Parents will have to fill out the admission form at the school office after which they will receive:
- Receipt for registration fee paid
- Appointment card for test and interview
- Admission and fee payment information
- Prospectus & newsletter
Upon submission of these documents, the following is scheduled:
- Test and interview with both the parents on the specified date.
- Result is finalized within a week of the test & displayed on the notice board. Parents are informed about further formalities.
- Parents are given the admission fee bill, payable by a certain due date in a specific bank as mentioned on the fee bill.
The following fees are payable:
- Registration Fee – Non Refundable
- Admission Fee- Non Refundable
- Tuition Fee – Payable every two months
- Examination Fee – Payable once a year
On receipt of paid fee bill, parents are given:
- Admission Order (original)
- Book List
- Uniform List
Rules of Payment
- Fees are charged for all twelve months of the year and are payable every two months
- Once the fee bill has been issued, payment is made directly to the bank where the school operates its account. Parents must pay the fees by the date specified on the fee bill
- Fees paid after the due date is subject to a flat surcharge as specified on the fee bill
- Parents have the option to pay the fee for the whole year as a lump sum. Application for the same will have to be submitted
- The fees payable for the period of the summer vacation are paid in advance and prior to closure.